Kridha STPs are:
- Highly efficient with low plant cost and easy maintenance.
- Customized design to fit in any type of space available.
- User friendly operation makes it more reliable with minimum monitoring.
- Energy efficient and low treatment cost makes them most economical
KRIDHA SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS (STP)
Sewage treatment is the process of removing contaminants from sewage waste water that is emitted from residential, commercial and industrial facilities. In Kridha STPs, physical, chemical and biological processes are used to remove contaminants and produce treated waste water that is safer for the environment or for reuse.
Benefits of using Kridha Sewage Treatment Plants (STP)
- Complaint with NEMA sewer discharge standards
- Recycling water for irrigation use
- Efficient utilisation of water
- Minimal monitoring
- No odour
- Institutions and schools
- Housing estates
- Single houses
- Hotels & resorts